1. Magic Manhattan $225/night on Airbnb 2. Lofty Living $350/night on Airbnb 3. Perfect Weekender $95/night on Airbnb 4. Artist's Experience $95/night on Airbnb 5. Penthouse Patio $278/night on Airbnb 6. The Fig $149/night on Airbnb 7. Williamsburg Lodge $80/night on Airbnb 8. Manhattan Oasis $595/night on Airbnb 9. Luxe Sunny Scandinavian Loft $425/night on Airbnb … Continue reading 10 Best Airbnb Rentals In NYC
1. Joshua Tree National Park State: California Covering large areas of the Colorado and Mojave Deserts and the Little San Bernardino Mountains, Joshua Tree National Park gets its name from the vast stands of Joshua trees. The terrain varies greatly, from bleached sand dunes, dry lakes, rugged mountains, and scattered clusters of monzogranite monoliths. 2. … Continue reading 20 U.S. National Parks To Add To Your Bucket List
1. Pack light Only pack the necessities. If you're traveling for a few days, don't bring a weeks worth of clothes and shoes. You want to to pack as light as possible. You’re going to save money and be more mobile if you pack light. Ditch the high heels or hiking boots if that means … Continue reading 20 Tips For Solo Travel
1. Tiny House at Corbett Farm Corbett, OR – $97/night 2. Green Mountain Tiny House Jamaica, VT – $129/night 3. Orchard Views from a Light-Filled Tiny Home Marlboro, NY – $139/night 4. The Glass House: A Hudson Valley Tiny Home Escape Marlboro, NY – $159/night 5. Cool Tiny House Raleigh, NC – $80/night 6. Ohio River Marina Dayton, KY – $89/night 7. Seattle … Continue reading 45 Airbnb Tiny Homes You Can Rent Right Now
1. Melbourne, Australia Melbourne is known as being one of the safest places to travel alone, especially for women. Australia is an English-speaking country, meaning it is easy for solo travelers to get around and communicate with the locals. People are happy to help you out and they are typically extremely friendly. Don't forget to chat … Continue reading Top 10 Destinations For Solo Travel
What could be more incredible than watching the sun rise from the top of a mountain? The White Mountains of New Hampshire are a beautiful place on an ordinary day, but once the first rays of sunlight peak over the mountain range, it’s something pretty special. Planning a sunrise hike can be tricky, but the extra … Continue reading How To Plan A Sunrise Hike
For a solid pair of what I like to call "hiking leggings," my absolute favorite pair is from REI. They're soft and comfortable, yet durable, thanks to the tough polyester/spandex blend.
Hypothermia is the potentially deadly drop in one's body temperature. Typically a result of extended exposure in sub- freezing temperatures. It can be a potentially fatal condition. Hypothermia can strike during any season, even when temperatures are mild.